Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Results for Keyword(s):

Posts
Replies
Views
Post time
ok, I figure it out my first question. ...
ok, I figure it out my first question.

Let's come back to the second question, if you don't mind, I asked my hoster, who says I have all rights of administrator. Still cannot reset global...
7
9,762
by: ogodyj
12-07-2011 - 08:21 PM
Thank you for answering my second question. For...
Thank you for answering my second question. For the first question, can you help? I want to change "YOUGrid" to “OUTD ltd", and change ”Premium Template by Youjoomla" to "Your Local Outdoor Service“....
7
9,762
by: ogodyj
12-07-2011 - 03:30 PM
Hello, youjoomla support - Do you get my...
Hello, youjoomla support - Do you get my question ? If you see but not willing to answer, Let me know, I need to think other options. Thx in advance.
7
9,762
by: ogodyj
12-07-2011 - 01:22 PM
In the demo version : 1. at the left up corner:...
In the demo version : 1. at the left up corner: YOUGRID, premium template by youjoomla.com, where do you customize it ? 2. in Admin panel, under Site - Global Configuration, after I change, but...
7
9,762
by: ogodyj
12-06-2011 - 07:49 PM
global configuration for you demo
Hi, is it true that buyers cannot change the global configuration thru administrator panel for the demo version template, such as youdeveloper template for Joomla 1.7 ?
7
9,762
by: ogodyj
12-06-2011 - 03:10 PM
Forum Jump
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Members Login

Username
Password